My GitHub account
- Super Extreme Tic-Tac-Toe
(source code) — a graphical tic-tac-toe game written in Python and Pygame. You can use your
camera to take a photo of yourself and use it as a player avatar!
- Neon Egg Fiasco — a game created for first year engineering group project. Control your character to jump
through obstacles, avoid enemies, throw crates, and defeat bosses! Designed for all demographics, although some people were having trouble with it.
- Joke game #283457574 — a short yet really unforgiving game. Good luck have fun.
- Walkaround — a small Flash game made in grade 9.
Use your mouse to navigate through labyrinths. Don't touch the walls!
(only source code available)
- Zoo Site — website created specifically for the University of Calgary's Electrical,
Computer, and Software Engineering Student Society (Zoo) as a public site.
- OpenLearning (abandoned)
- Pic2MCMap (source code) — a picture to Minecraft map format converter, so you can display
pictures in your Minecraft world. Written in C.
- Boyle's and Charles' Law — applet simulations meant to demonstrate Boyle's Law and Charles' Law.
Designed to be simple enough that even grade 6 students should get it. Updated August 2017! Now in HTML5!